Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear? / by Bill Martin, Jr. ; pictures by Eric Carle.
Presents a picture book of zoo animals, from the polar bear to walrus, as they make their distinctive sounds for each other, from a roar, a bray, to snort.
- ISBN: 0805053883
- ISBN: 9780805053883
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 18 cm
- Edition: First board book edition.
- Publisher: New York : H. Holt, 1997.
- Copyright: ©1991
Printed on board pages.
|Target Audience Note:||
1.7 Follett Library Resources
K-3 Follett Library Resources
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.1 0.5 6088.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animal sounds > Juvenile fiction.
Zoo animals > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme > Juvenile literature.
Zoo animals > Fiction.
Animal communication > Fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 8 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||BB Martin, Bill (Text)||34MO2001811931||Board Books||Checked out||03/10/2023|