Sing some more / written by Deborah Diesen ; illustrated by Howard Gray.
From before sunrise until after sunset, a group of birds sings and sings some more, first performing solos from their perches and then harmonizing while in flight.
- ISBN: 9781534110526
- ISBN: 1534110526
- Physical Description: 1 volume unpaged : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Sleeping Bear Press, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Sleeping Bear Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Birds > Juvenile fiction.
Birdsongs > Juvenile fiction.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||P Diesen, Deborah (Text)||34MO2001811936||Primary Fiction||Checked out||04/03/2023|