Murder most grave / G.A. McKevett.
- ISBN: 9781496729095
- ISBN: 1496729099
- Physical Description: 328 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Sequel to: Murder at Mabel's Motel.
"With a new grandbaby to care for at home, Stella has little time to spare ... Gallivanting around with her best pal Sheriff Manny Goldford simply isn't an option--until a freshly murdered body is discovered ... Holding a criminal record unlike anyone's, Dexter Corbin was a man who wouldn't be missed ... But he never deserved to meet his end so soon ... When a gravedigger finds Dexter sprawled across the steps of a crypt, Stella and Manny launch into action to investigate who had motive to kill him"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women private investigators > Fiction.
Grandmothers > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Georgia > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 12 of 26 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 26 total copies.