Dragon bones : the fantastic fossil discoveries of Mary Anning / Sarah Glenn Marsh.
- ISBN: 9781250140210
- ISBN: 1250140218
- Physical Description: 48 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Roaring Book Press, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
At home in her seaside town in England, little Mary Anning stared out her window. Unlike other children, Mary couldn't wait for a rainy day. Because when it rained... the bones were revealed. With her father and brother, Mary would go out searching the damp soil after a storm, with the hopes of finding something nobody had seen before: a dinosaur. After her father dies, Mary must continue her search, picking up his tools and venturing out alone. In her life, she discovered several creatures, but was never given credit...until recently.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Anning, Mary, 1799-1847.
Women paleontologists > England > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Fossils > Juvenile literature.
- 8 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.