The classroom conundrum / by Mike Allegra ; illustrated by Kiersten Eagan.
Kimmie is convinced her teacher isn't human, so she and Myron follow Mrs. Mohair home after school, but when they learn the teacher's true identity, Kimmie sees Mrs. Mohair might not be as strict as she seems.-- Provided by Publisher.
- ISBN: 9781098231682
- ISBN: 1098231686
- Physical Description: 112 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Calico, an imprint of Magic Wagon, a division of ABDO, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 92 (very high) Semantic demand: 99 (very high) Syntactic demand: 80 (high) Structure demand: 86 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teachers > Juvenile fiction.
Social norms > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||J Allegra, Mike (Text)||34MO2001811891||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|