Washington Monument / Aaron Carr.
- ISBN: 9781791139834
- ISBN: 9781791139841
- Physical Description: 24 pages 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : AV2, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Honoring America's first president -- The tallest building -- The long wait -- Stopped by war -- Changing colors -- Finishing the monument -- A view of the city -- Surviving the earthquake -- Washington Monument timeline -- The Washington Monument today.
"Each title in the Icons of America series. This series explores the significance and history of well-known American symbols"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 2-3 AV2.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.1 0.5 158612.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.