Planting a garden in room 6 : from seeds to salad / written and photographed by Caroline Arnold.
- ISBN: 9781623542405
- ISBN: 1623542405
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 26 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Follow a classroom of diverse kindergartners as they plant seeds in their garden, tend the growing plants, and harvest the vegetables. Clear, bright photographs show the plant life cycle"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7 Charlesbridge.
Grades K-1 Charlesbridge.
Decoding demand: 71 (high) Semantic demand: 86 (very high) Syntactic demand: 85 (very high) Structure demand: 81 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plant life cycles > Juvenile literature.
Growth (Plants) > Juvenile literature.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.