The apostle's sister / Angela Hunt.
- ISBN: 9780764233876
- ISBN: 0764233874
- ISBN: 9780764240065
- ISBN: 0764240064
- Physical Description: 373 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"After moving to Jerusalem, Aya expects to be bored in her role as wife to a Torah student but finds herself fascinated by her husband's studies. And when her brother Sha'ul makes a life-altering decision, she is faced with a troubling question: How can she remain true to all she's been taught since infancy and still love her blasphemous brother?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Torah students > Fiction.
Husband and wife > Fiction.
Israel > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 20 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 2 current holds with 20 total copies.