What matters most : a Nantucket love story / Courtney Walsh.
- ISBN: 9781638083467
- ISBN: 1638083460
- Physical Description: 463 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Regular print version previously published by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
"Emma Woodson is hoping the cobblestone streets of Nantucket and the charm of her late husband's family cottage will be the fresh start she and her young son, CJ, need. Securing a dream job at an art gallery is one more step along the path to a new life . . . and away from a piece of her history she hopes will never be revealed. Falling in love with the kind and handsome guy she hires to clean out the rental apartment above the garage wasn't part of the plan. Jameson Shaw came to Nantucket for one reason: deliver his letter to Emma and never return. But when he sees an opportunity to help her, he takes a chance, desperate to atone for his past. He never planned to keep his connection to her husband a secret or to fall in love with her. After all, he knows that their new relationship might not survive the discovery of who he really is."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Veterans > Fiction.
Large type books.
Nantucket Island (Mass.) > Fiction.
- 3 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 3 current holds with 11 total copies.