The first notes : the story of DO, RE, MI / by Julie Andrews & Emma Walton Hamilton ; art by Chiara Fedele.
Guido, an Italian monk, invents a method of notating music, but is discouraged by the other monks until he is given the opportunity to share his invention and love of music. Includes information on the song "Do-Re-Mi," a glossary, and Guido's life at Pomposa Abbey.
- ISBN: 9780316265904
- ISBN: 031626590X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little : Brown and Company, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Guido, d'Arezzo > Juvenile fiction.
Music > Juvenile fiction.
Musical notation > Juvenile fiction.
Monks > Juvenile fiction.
- 11 of 19 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 19 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||P Andrews, Julie (Text)||34MO2001811857||Primary Fiction||Checked out||04/04/2023|