Spare / Prince Harry.
"It was one of the most searing images of the twentieth century: two young boys, two princes, walking behind their mother's coffin as the world watched in sorrow--and horror. As Diana, Princess of Wales, was laid to rest, billions wondered what the princes must be thinking and feeling--and how their lives would play out from that point on. For Harry, this is that story at last. With its raw, unflinching honesty, Spare is a landmark publication full of insight, revelation, self-examination, and hard-won wisdom about the eternal power of love over grief"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593593806
- ISBN: 0593593804
- Physical Description: 410 pages : photographs ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House, an imprint and division of Penguin Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harry, Prince, Duke of Sussex, 1984-
Princes > Great Britain > Biography.
Royalty > Great Britain > Biography.
Families > Great Britain > Biography.
- 23 of 117 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 207 current holds with 117 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||B Harry, Prince (Text)||34MO2001814593||Biography||Checked out||04/15/2023|