Cathy Hughes / by J. P. Miller ; illustrated by Amanda Quartey.
Cathy Hughes is a media sensation. In 1979 she purchased radio station WOL in Washington, D.C. With hard work she grew her business into the largest Black-owned media company in the United States. She is the founder and chairperson of Urban One. It includes TV One, Radio One, Reach Media, and One Solution.
- ISBN: 1731651821
- ISBN: 9781731651822
- ISBN: 1731652275
- ISBN: 9781731652270
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Rourke Educational Media, a division of Carson Dellosa Education, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Herstory maker -- WOL - We Offer Love -- Urban media maven -- Time line.
|Target Audience Note:||
Guided Reading Level: N
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.4 0.5 514049.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||JB Hughes, Cathy (Text)||34MO2001811916||Juvenile Biography||Available||-|