Smile / directed by Parker Finn.
After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter starts experiencing frightening occurrences that she can't explain. As an overwhelming terror begins taking over her life, Rose must confront her troubling past in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (115 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: [United States] : Paramount, 2022.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Parker Finn.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Sosie Bacon, Jessie T. Usher, Kyle Gallner, Kal Penn, Caitlin Stasey, Judy Reyes, Rob Morgan, Gillian Zinser, Sara Kapner.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clinical psychologists > Drama.
Suicide > Drama.
Psychic trauma > Drama.
Blessing and cursing > Drama.
Smiling > Drama.
Survival > Drama.
New Jersey > Drama.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 1 current hold with 2 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||DVD Smile Blu-Ray (Text)||34MO2001814658||DVD||Available||-|