All the lost places / Amanda Dykes.
"Discovered floating in a basket along the canals of Venice, Sebastien Trovato wrestles with questions of his origins. Decades later, on an assignment to translate a rare book, Daniel Goodman finds himself embroiled in a web of secrets carefully kept within the ancient city and in the mystery of the man whose story the book does not finish: Sebastien"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9798885784948
- Physical Description: 631 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Origin > Fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Fiction.
Guilds > Fiction.
Belonging (Social psychology) > Fiction.
Books > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Venice (Italy) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||LP Dykes, Amanda (Text)||34MO2001814645||Large Print||Available||-|