Moon tree : the story of one extraordinary tree / written by Carolyn Bennett Fraiser ; illustrated by Simona Mulazzani.
"A little girls finds a sycamore tree named a "moon tree" and wonders why? When no one knows, her third-grade class is determined to find the answer. Their quest leads them to NASA, an extraordinary boy who grew up to be an astronaut, a broken metal container, and a story more fascinating than they could have ever imagined."--page 2 of cover.
- ISBN: 9781478875970
- ISBN: 1478875976
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 30 cm
- Edition: First edition hardcover.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Reycraft Books, 2022.
- Copyright: ℗2022.
Includes glossary of terms.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Roosa, Stuart A. (Stuart Allen), 1933-1994 > Juvenile literature.
Astronauts > Juvenile literature.
Seeds > Juvenile literature.
Sycamores > Juvenile literature.
Trees > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||P 629.454 Fraiser, Carolyn (Text)||34MO2001811947||Primary Nonfiction||Checked out||04/05/2023|