See the good : finding grace, gratitude, and optimism in every day / Zach Windahl.
"When it comes to the future, many of us are scared of where the world is headed. See the Good will show you not only how but why you should focus on finding the extraordinary in everything. We're all going to face the unexplainable, but if we join Christ in our suffering, we can reap the profound benefits of living in awareness that life is a gift"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780764241000
- ISBN: 0764241001
- Physical Description: 234 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group, .
Search for related items by subject
Joy > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carthage Public Library||248.4 W72s (Text)||34MO2001814634||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|