Escape / James Patterson and David Ellis.
- ISBN: 9780316499446
- ISBN: 0316499447
- Physical Description: 423 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
Includes an excerpt from James Patterson by James Patterson (pages 1-12 at end of work).
"Chicago's #1 detective, Billy Harney, takes on a billionaire crime boss in this follow-on to James Patterson's highly acclaimed, multi-million selling Black Book. As Chicago's special-ops leader Detective Billy Harney knows well, money is not the only valuable currency. The billionaire he's investigating is down to his last twenty million. But he's also being held in jail. For now" Billy's unit is called in when an escape plan results in officers down and inmates vanished. In an empty lot, Billy spots two Kevlar vests. Two helmets. Two assault rifles. And a handwritten note: Hi, BillyAre you having fun yet? Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Illinois > Chicago > Fiction.
Escaped prisoners > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Billionaires > Fiction.
Escapes > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Black book thriller ; book 3
- Billy Harney thriller ; book 3
- Patterson, James, 1947- Black book thriller.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Black book thriller ; book 3.
- 32 of 116 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 88 current holds with 116 total copies.