Shaped by the waves : a novel / Christina Suzann Nelson.
- ISBN: 9781432898809
- ISBN: 1432898809
- Physical Description: 519 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Cassie George is barely staying above water as she works to get her doctorate and raise her daughter. But she stubbornly keeps swimming to prove a few bad decisions haven't ruined her forever. Plus, it's all a great excuse to stay away from the small Oregon town she fled in shame years prior. But when she receives a call that the aunt who raised her has had a major health crisis, she knows it's time to return. Cassie is surprised to be more welcomed by the quirky seaside community than she expected, even if there's still tension between her and her former classmate Nora Milford. But she still can't help feeling unsettled and is mystified by a mysterious package that appears, full of typed pages that tell the story of an anonymous woman's life. As her curiosity sends her on a journey toward truth, Cassie will discover that who she thought she was and what she wants for her life are both about to change"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Aunts > Fiction.
Small cities > Fiction.
Oregon > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press Large Print Christian Fiction.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian fiction series.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.