Deep water / Emma Bamford.
- ISBN: 9781982170363
- ISBN: 1982170360
- Physical Description: 310 pages : map ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scout Press, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Illustrations on endpapers.
Responding to a rescue call in the Indian Ocean, a Captain discovers a mortally injured man and his traumatized wife who describes how their exotic trip to a tiny, remote island forced her to become a murderer.
Responding to a rescue call in the Indian Ocean, Captain Daniel Tengky discovers a mortally injured man and his traumatized wife. Jake and Virginia had put all their money into a yacht, planning to explore the high seas together. On the beaches of Amarante, they became entangled with a motley crew of expat sailors. When Tengky arrives, she confesses: "It's all my fault. I killed them." Now it's up to Danial to determine just how much truth there is in Virginie's alarming tale. -- adapted from jacket
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Yachts > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Rescues > Fiction.
Indian Ocean > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 6 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Carthage Public.
- 1 current hold with 16 total copies.